Gong Cheng, Cheng Jin, Yuzhong Qu. HIEDS: A Generic and Efficient Approach to Hierarchical Dataset Summarization.
Two papers (co-)authored by Websoft members are accepted by ESWC'16.
- Liang Zheng et al. Iterative Entity Navigation via Co-Clustering Semantic Links and Entity Classes
- Kalpa Gunaratna et al. (with Gong Cheng) Gleaning Types for Literals in RDF Triples with Application to Entity Summarization
Websoft has two papers accepted by ISWC'15.
- Liang Zheng et al. Facilitating Entity Navigation through Top-K Link Patterns
- Wei Hu et al. Link Analysis of Life Science Linked Data
Gong Cheng presented the paper "Summarizing Entity Descriptions for Effective and Efficient Human-centered Entity Linking" at WWW'15. The paper is co-authored by Danyun Xu and Yuzhong Qu.
Gong Cheng, Andreas Thalhammer, and Kalpa Gunaratna co-organized the 1st International Workshop on Summarizing and Presenting Entities and Ontologies (SumPre'15), co-located with ESWC'15. The workshop, merged with HSWI'15, hosted five presentions and four demos.
A research paper has been accepted by AAAI2015:
* Jiwei Ding, Wentao Ding, Wei Hu, Yuzhong Qu. An EBMC-Based Approach to Selecting Types for Entity Filtering.
A research paper and an in-use paper have been accepted by ISWC2014:
* Gong Cheng, Yanan Zhang and Yuzhong Qu. Explass: Exploring Associations between Entities via Top-K Ontological Patterns and Facets.
* Wei Hu, Cunxin Jia, Lei Wan, Liang He, Lixia Zhou and Yuzhong Qu. CAMO: Integration of Linked Open Data for Multimedia Metadata Enrichment.
Two of our research papers have been accepted by ESWC2014:
* Saisai Gong, Wei Hu and Yuzhong Qu. Distributed Human Computation and Consensus Partition for Entity Coreference.
* Danyun Xu, Gong Cheng and Yuzhong Qu. Facilitating Human Intervention in Coreference Resolution with Comparative Entity Summaries.
Chengkai Li visited Websoft and gave the talk: Tackling Usability Challenges in Querying and Exploring Entity Graphs.
Chengxiang Zhai visited Websoft and gave the talk: Statistical Methods for Integration and Analysis of Opinionated Text Data.
Juanzi Li visited Websoft and gave the talk: 跨语言知识图谱及其应用研究.
Kewen Wang visited Websoft and gave the talk: Variable Forgetting for DL Ontologies.
Yuanlin Zhang visited Websoft and gave the talk: Integration of search methods for reasoning in Declarative Programming.
Jeff Pan visited Websoft and gave two talks:
* Parallel and Distributed Reasoning for RDF and OWL 2
* Handling Data Variety: the Semantic Web Approach.
Welcome Prof. Frank van Harmelen to visit the Websoft research group! Prof. van Harmelen will give a keynote.
Welcome Dr. Zhifeng Bao to visit the Websoft research group! Dr. Bao will give a talk.
Welcome Dr. Chengkai Li to visit the Websoft research group! Dr. Li will give a talk.
Welcome Dr. Jeff Pan to visit the Websoft research group! Dr. Pan will give a talk.
Welcome Yuan Ren to visit the Websoft research group! Yuan Ren will give a tutorial.
Welcome Prof. Zhiwei Feng to visit the Websoft research group! Prof. Feng will give a keynote.
Hang Zhang, Wei Hu and Yuzhong Qu co-authored paper, entitled "Constructing virtual documents for ontology matching using MapReduce", won the best paper award at the Joint International Semantic Technology Conference 2011.
Two of our research papers have been accepted by ISWC2011:
* Gong Cheng, Saisai Gong and Yuzhong Qu. An Empirical Study of Vocabulary Relatedness and Its Application to Recommender Systems. (Best paper nominee)
* Gong Cheng, Thanh Tran and Yuzhong Qu. RELIN: Relatedness and Informativeness-based Centrality for Entity Summarization.
Welcome Dr. Shenghui Wang and her husband Dr. Gwenn Englebienne to visit the Websoft research group!
A paper entitled "A Self-Training Approach for Resolving Object Coreference on the Semantic Web" has been accepted by WWW2011 as a regular paper, by Wei Hu, Jianfeng Chen and Yuzhong Qu. Another paper entitled "Generating Summaries for Ontology Search" is accepted as a poster, by Gong Cheng, Weiyi Ge and Yuzhong Qu.
Welcome Dr Jeff Pan to visit the Websoft research group! Dr Pan will give a series of talks on Semantic Web and Database.
Welcome Prof. Zhisheng Huang to visit the Websoft research group! Prof. Huang will give a tutorial on Prolog.
Welcome Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle to visit Websoft@NJU!
Congratulations to Honghan Wu, who passed the oral defense of his PhD degree today!
Welcome Prof. Ian Horrocks and Dr. Jeff Pan to Nanjing University! Prof. Horrocks and Dr. Pan will give two talks.